Roberts Companies has an immediate opening for an Assistant Service Administrator to support our clients Service Department in Pleasanton, Ca. This is a temp to perm.
Hours are 8:00 to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
This position is responsible for supporting the general workflow within the department, while acting as a liaison between the service and sales departments. There will be close interaction with customers to ensure a high level of satisfaction.
The Assistant Service Administrator reports directly to the Service Operations Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and ensure accuracy of contract documentation provided by sales. Enter contracts and service agreements into Sage 300 CRE within three days of receipt.
- Professionally interact with existing and prospective customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and portray a positive company image.
- Manage incoming calls to the service department and respond to all administrative customer requests not directly related to scheduling.
- Process contract cancellations. • Keep the service database accurate and current.
- Renew existing contracts within 90 days of expiration.
- Generate and process purchase orders for new and renewal contracts.
- Generate and provide certificate of insurance per customer requirements.
- Complete vendor prequalification documents as requested.
- Provide departmental support as needed.
- Assist in the collections process through follow up on purchase orders, and creation and modification of Accounts Receivable information.
- Communicate any customer dissatisfaction issues to appropriate personnel for investigation.
- Maintain effective communication with direct reporting manager.
- Comply with all Sabah International policies and procedures; abide by Sabah International quality policy and core values.
- Support special projects as requested, and perform other duties as assigned and required by the business.
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant work-related experience. • Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Sound practical judgment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and evolving business environment.
Service contract administration experience